All 46 art Reviews

Seeing Doubles Seeing Doubles

Love how all of your images have this smooth flow to it. great use of color. beautifully well shaded. keep up the awesome work :)

NoaNoa responds:

Thanks a lot! The colors and effects in your work are really cool, too!
: )

Trinity in The Land of Ooo Trinity in The Land of Ooo

Not sure why this is rated M however great piece of work. i feel a strange cartoon network feel to this image. May be because of the bright colors.

SileNt-Sam responds:

ummm i didn't rate it M but i'll try to change that , it's an "Adventure Time"fan art

Art Trade - Graphina Art Trade - Graphina

Very interesting Would love to see what you could do with some of my Characters. broken angel phantom and the two unnamed characters in my newest post. :)

Elicka - OC Elicka - OC

Very nice look. the hair swept to one side definitely helps to balance the characters look. I see what Plasmarift is talking about with the grey hair though i feel it is probably a fur attached to the pad. Over all good smooth quality work. Rock on \m/(^_^)\m/

takopako responds:

OOOOOOOOOOH, YES! it IS a fur attached to the shoulder pad. i used nuetral browns, so i didnt see it as grey or hair. lol. now i feel silly. thanks for the review, Ghost! :D

Sunset Rift Sunset Rift

I like this one. looks like a great start and cant wait to see more as you improve through the times ahead. keep it up :)

Plasmarift responds:

My first review. Yay!

Thanks for the review. I hope I get better with time. Might take awhile though :)

Squigly Squigly

Sweet action. the knees seem a bit low to me but i dont know how the original girl looks so either way it looks great. Nice and smooth.

Daker777NG responds:

Yeah i agree, i didn't realized that before, hopefully it's not too noticeable, anyway thanks man!

He'll steal your soul He'll steal your soul

love the style. good and smooth. the circles in the background help to bring out the head even more.
think ill add this to one of my favorites :)

Deep Sea Samurai Deep Sea Samurai

very nice look. The characters have good detail. love the sea monster and i can make out a submarine in the back ground.

acid-burn responds:

Thank you. In retrospect though I could have made the sea-monster more of a sea creature, instead of just a scaly four armed man with flippers and stuff. Blast my cliche-ridden uncreativeness.

Suicidey. Suicidey.