[CR] Roll Call [CR] Roll Call

Very sweet beat. i find myself creating some of my best pics listening to your instrumentals. keep up the awesome work and cant wait to hear the finished version :)

S-Rock responds:

Yess!!!! I feel the inspiration! that's what I want to do. I'm glad you like my music homie!

The Lady of the Western Shore The Lady of the Western Shore

Nice.
definitely throws my audio submissions to the crap list :P
great tone. smooth recording. and a lovely melody

Plasmarift responds:

To be fair, this song wouldn't be good at all without the help of my friend Alex. Also, don't tell Gordon or he might sue me.

My Kids' First Day on Drums My Kids' First Day on Drums

Awesome man. That kid definitely has me beat on the drums. Hell your whole family is extremely talented.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you. I'm hoping to keep this going. They love music. Their mommy, loves music too, just not metal! haha. She's all country. But I've corrupted the little humans. Once presented with the choice: Country or Metal....they always choose metal. :)

Girls Like You Girls Like You

Damn
i should of ran
but couldn't

I think you love you I think you love you

I think i love you
A sweet melody with the bass and the little guitar slides the way the song builds up all with a topping of lovely vocals.
keep on rocking.
would love to learn the bass and guitar to practice jamming to this song one day :)

SpinWires responds:

Glad you dig it! I'll see if I can post a tab soon :)

[CR] BBC [CR] BBC

i feel like the guitar should be played at a higher note however it still sounds badass

S-Rock responds:

It's just a bass ^^ but I'm glad you enjoyed it!

O blue sky of mine (Demo) O blue sky of mine (Demo)

with a few slight tweaks maybe a bit more lead guitar in parts to smooth out the repetiveness of the song. still all in all very sweet sounds comming from ya
\m/(^_^)\m/

Ossikater responds:

Haha thanks! I might finish it sometime. Got so many projects going on right now...

Sephiroth! -reunion Mix- Sephiroth! -reunion Mix-

prtty good mix. though it needs some killer guitar riffs. seems slightly repitive to me on some parts but thats just me :P

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Actually, I did put guitar in there, but I tried to not let it overpower the rest of the instruments used in the song. Thanks for your review, though.

[CR] Horrific [CR] Horrific

\m/(^-^)\m/
I have to say i love anything with a beat ang guitars and you my friend have mastured both.
simple yet effective. you leave the listeners wanting more and more. keep it rocking and you will go a long way.

S-Rock responds:

Im glad to hear that :) glad you enjoyed it! I'll continue. just gotta twist my head on correctly!

Blinded Eye-Instrumental Blinded Eye-Instrumental

gota say it definatley blows my crappy attempts out of the water. keep it rocking

SMJ responds:

Glad you like it, it will eventually be recorded properly and have vocals and so on. Hopefully some time this year. thanks again =)